- For all roles
The mission of the Office, is to support the University’s commitment to a working and learning environment free from sexual misconduct and relationship violence. The Office is responsible for overseeing and implementing the University’s response to sexual misconduct and includes responsibility for all federal and state regulatory and statutory compliance efforts.
- Works collaboratively across all campus constituents to ensure an immediate, thoughtful and consistent response to sexual misconduct;
- Is the University’s designed official for receiving reports of sexual misconduct and resolving them;
- Conducts investigations into complaints of sexual misconduct against faculty, staff and students;
- Develops and conducts training for faculty, staff and students on sexual misconduct;
- Updates University sexual misconduct policies and procedures for reporting, investigation and adjudication processes;
- Conducts evaluation of the University’s response to sexual misconduct;
- Manages an annual campus wide sexual misconduct public awareness campaign; and
- Organizes and facilitates campus wide awareness events.
Latest release -
No Release Notes.